MCM members attended the 15th capacity-building workshop
The Media Council of Mongolia conducts regular capacity-building training for all its members every six months. This time the workshop was successfully organized on November 12 and 13 at Mongolica Resort.
About 30 representatives of the Board of Directors, Ethics Committees, and the MCM secretariat participated in the workshop. Participants discussed the following issues during the training:
- The process of MCM complaint settlement;
- Case Management: Quality assurance review and feedback on complaints handling by ethics committees in 2022 and its published decisions;
- Policy document on Applying quality management procedure in MCM activities;
- Mongolian Media Ethics Principles and Common Mistakes;
- Discussion on the need to amend the Media Ethics Principles;
- First three-quarters report on MCM activities and direction for 2023.
Participants made case studies on the most violated Article 1.1 of the Mongolian Media Ethics Principles and discussed the possible solutions, which were very effective. Members emphasized a need to discuss other Articles of the Code of Ethics to amend the document effectively.
Бидэнд шинээр гомдол мэдүүлэхГОМДОЛ ГАРГАХ
Шийдвэрлэсэн гомдлын шийдвэр хайхГОМДЛЫН ШИЙДВЭРҮҮД