PUBLIC RELATIONS/PROMOTIONS AND OTHERS
** With the support of the British Embassy in Mongolia, four videos were produced and disseminated to highlight the role and importance of media self-regulation in ensuring the freedom and independence of the media. Videos are on the following topics:
- How to file a complaint to the Media Council of Mongolia? https://youtu.be/J8EVk1QP4xI
- How to resolve complaints? https://youtu.be/qqhFkRZM4ic
- Why is media self-regulation important? https://youtu.be/guCYc8wLZqk
- Supporting the independence of media through media self-regulation https://youtu.be/EThkB-bEabw
These videos have become a guide for citizens and organizations to understand media self-regulation.
** In addition, a series of posters have been prepared and disseminated on the topics of “The Importance of Media Self-Regulation” and “What should we pay attention to in order to have media self-regulation without government intervention.”
** Posters were prepared based on the results of a survey of 300 journalists on “Freedom of the Press during the situation of Public Readiness” and disseminated on the MCM's Facebook page.
** G.Gunjidmaa, Executive Director of the MCM, gave interviews and information to the following media outlets:
- She expressed the MCM's stance on the occasion of World Press Freedom Day. Gogo.mn https://gogo.mn/r/n4702
- She participated in a discussion on “Can media outlets practice their freedom during the pandemic? Urug.mn https://www.facebook.com/urugmnmedia/videos/522467728756347
- She talked about the high risk of citizens being involved in crime spreading false information during the elections. "Udriin sonin” newspaper
- She talked about the ethical use of information on online platforms. JargalDeFacto https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKI2eS4ZVFs